- XTC-3D high performance 3d print coating - protective coating for smoothing and finishing 3d printed parts that does not melt plastic;
- XTC‑3D fills in 3d print striations and creates a smooth, high gloss finish. The need to post finish is almost eliminated;
- XTC‑3D can be applied to both SLA and SLS prints. It works with PLA, ABS, Laywoo, Powder Printed Parts and other rigid media such as EPS, EPDM and urethane foam as well as wood, plaster, fabric, cardboard and paper;
- Two liquids are mixed together and brushed onto any 3d print, fabric, wood, and more. Coating self-levels and wets out uniformly without leaving brush strokes;
- 1 oz covers 100+ square inches. XTC‑3D can be mixed with metal powders, SO-Strong tints, and Ignite or UVO pigments making adding colors and metal effects easy.
Details: XTC-3D High Performance 3D Print Coating, 6.4 Oz
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.0 x 2.0 inches