Write for Us - Arts, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog
Who Are We?
We are North America's leading blog on Arts, Crafts, Party and Lifestyle. We invite you to write for us and submit your guest posts to be published on our blog.
Write About Arts, Crafts and DIY Topics
All requests to write for us will definitely receive a response within 3 business days. Contact us at email@example.com.
Please carefully read and observe the following guidelines when you write for us:
- Considering the nature of our business, please select a topic that is about or related to Arts, Crafts, Party and Lifestyle. We don't accept such articles, which are irrelevant to our business/website.
- Guest posts with links to websites unrelated to arts, crafts, party and lifestyle will not be accepted.
- Each article must consist of 750 words or more.
- If necessary, divide sections of your article using subheadings and use bullets or numbers in listing information for them to be easy to read.
- The use of keywords related to your chosen topic is highly encouraged for it will help in increasing the audience for your guest post.
- Well-researched content is commendable, but be sure to construct and arrange the information in a way that the text will both be cohesive and coherent, regardless of the amount of information that needs to be compiled.
- Each link that you use as reference in your post must be relevant and not unnatural. Quote or paraphrase their content as needed.
- If necessary, include any image, graph or table related to your content and write a one to two-sentence caption underneath each. Only images that either you hold the copyright to or have a written approval from the original owner can be used.
- Observe proper grammar. Do grammar checks by yourself or using grammar checking platforms to avoid both grammatical and typographical errors.
- Any kind of plagiarism is not tolerated, thus all submissions will be checked through copyscape for plagiarism. Kindly do plagiarism checks before sending your article.
If you don't follow these conditions, we have the right to refuse the publishing of your guest post. Thank you!