Color: Clear Transparant
- Worbla's TranspArt ( Transparant ) - 29x19 Sheet (1 sheet included)
- Popular With Cosplayers and Costume Designers. Also Referred to as Worbla Clear
- Can be used to create gems, costume glasses, and backlit costumes
- Safe And Easy To Use! Biodegradable. Non-Toxic, Skin-Safe.
- Heat with Heat Gun And Mold By Hand! Can be Reused Over and Over!
Binding: Office Product
Details: Worblas TranspArt (Transparent) : Unlike regular Worbla, this product should be heated to 120C (250F), so wearing work gloves with rubberized fingers is recommended. The material cools down after a few minutes but can be reactivated as often as you like, so you can work bit by bit. It is recommended to use a wet sponge, old toothbrush, or modeling tools for sculpting. You can also cast this clear material into molds. When kneaded the material becomes a little milky, so you can create semi-opaque effects as well such as LED-backed stones.You can paint Worbla's TranspArt with spray-paint or with a thermal foil used for car detailing. Surplus material should be removed after heating the material again. Rough areas can be smoothed using clear lacquer or nail-polish. To connect pieces or fuse layers, we recommend using clear superglue. It does not adhere to itself in the same way that regular Worbla does. If you have never seen Worbla handled or tried it yourself, customers often compare it to clay, fruit leather or beeswax when heated: becoming pliable and taking detail well, becoming hard and stable when cool. TranspArt is not perfectly clear due to manufacturing but can be heated and stretched to obtain an almost crystal-clear appearance.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 3.0 x 2.5 inches