- SAFETY & PROTECTION: Strong, absorbent headrest paper helps reduce the risk of cross contamination of medical equipment
- FUNCTIONAL PROTECTION: Economical, disposable medical supplies perfect for functional, everyday protection in chiropractor offices
- STOCK UP FOR PATIENT PROTECTION: Each case contains 12 single-use 8.5" x 12" rolls of white headrest paper
- COMFORTABLE AND EFFECTIVE: Crepe finish is soft, quiet and absorbent, serving as a protective barrier between the chiropractic table and patient
- ESSENTIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES: Ideal equipment for chiropractor offices, alongside patient capes & medical gowns, pillowcases, medical masks, medical gloves, and other medical supplies
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: TIDI Products are made in the U.S.A. with thoughtful features for quality care
Details: TIDI chiropractic crepe headrest rolls provide an absorbent crepe finish to protect patients from liquid, keep them comfortable and help prevent cross contamination at the chiropractor's office. We offer a wide variety of convenient, high-quality medical products for comfort and protection on demand. Made in the U.S.A. TIDI Products has a history of providing forward-looking solutions to healthcare professionals—medical solutions that help reduce the risk of contamination and deliver the highest-quality patient care. Each day, caregivers turn to TIDI Products for a supply of user-friendly, compliance-enhancing, and risk-reducing solutions.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 14.0 x 9.0 inches