Brand: The Beadsmith
- ONE TOUCH: Tip heats up instantly with the push of a button! Can heat-up up to about 700 degrees F/371 degree C in a matter of 2-3 seconds.
- PRECISE: The filament tip makes precision burns even on the finest threads and knots.
- BATTERY OPERATED: The zapper uses 1xAA (1.5V). Get multiple hours of use from this tool with just one battery.
- EASY TO USE: Simply push the button and touch to your thread. After you’re done, let the tip cool and replace included cap.
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Burn excess string at the edge of the knot, creating a clean finish.
Details: Bead Smith has revamped their thread burner with the new Thread Zap II. Tip heats instantly with the push of a button. Let go of button almost immediately to get the most life out of the tip. Trim, burns, or melts thread with one touch. No more frayed ends. Extra fine tip allows for precision application. Ideal for finishing bead weaving and stringing projects. Battery operated. Replaceable tips sold separately. Quantity: 1 Thread Zap II thread burner, batteries not included. CAUTION: Tip gets EXTREMELY HOT when button is depressed, over 700 degrees. Keep away from children, flammable materials, and skin. Keep cap on when not in use.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches