Brand: Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Tekbond super glue is ideal for fast everyday repairs of metal, paper, wood, ceramic, rubber, most plastics, leather, and countless other materials
- INSTANT RESULTS: Quick bond superglue technology dries in 15-30 seconds with a strong hold
- SMOOTH APPLICATION: Specially designed nozzle allows you to accurately apply the desired amount of Tekbond super glue to the surface
- DRIES CLEAR: Tekbond super glue has a colorless appearance when fully cured
- BOX CONTAINS: Each pack contains 3 tubes of super glue, 0.035oz per tube, 0.11oz total
Details: Super Glue Tekbond is a cyanoacrylate-based adhesive developed for gluing requiring high cure rates and excellent resistance. The curing process begins when a thin layer of adhesive is applied between the surfaces, coming in contact with the humidity of the atmospheric air. It has low viscosity and a general-purpose adhesive. Adheres to a wide variety of metals, plastics, rubbers, wood, porcelain, leather and other materials.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches