Brand: GGR Supplies
- Water-activated tape provides a tamper-evident seal that discourages theft.
- Water-activated tape creates such a strong seal, you only need to use one strip of tape.
- Water-activated tape is applied using a tape dispenser, not a hand-held tape gun that can create repetitive motion stresses.
- Water-activated tape can be used in dusty, dirty, cold and hot environments and will retain its seal.
- Water-activated tape is recyclable, biodegradable and repulpable. MADE IN THE USA
Binding: Office Product
Details: T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape is light duty reinforced water activated tape with laminated non-asphaltic adhesive. It bonds instantly to both virgin and recycled fiber surfaces and therefore, generates an immediate destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. It is offered in both fiberglass reinforced and plain paper. Benefits - Secure Bond – our starch based adhesive aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments - All-Weather Use – not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures - Protection – a carton sealed with water-activated tape can’t be opened without leaving a broken seal Properties - Adhesive: Laminated non-asphaltic - 3-way Reinforcing Pattern: Lengthwise is 110 Denier Fiberglass - 5/8" spacing (1-1-1-1-1) - Cross machine is 150 Denier Fiberglass / Diamond Pattern ,1.25" - Recommended for sealing light weight cartons weighing up to 25 lbs NOTE: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.4 x 2.7 inches