- Staedtler's polymer clay starter kit opens up a world of crafting and deco art to anyone, whether you're just starting out, or are already an experienced artist
- Make your own professional-level crafts, no special equipment needed. Simply bake FIMO clay in your home oven at 230F (110C) for 30 minutes
- FIMO art clay stays workable and pliable right up until you bake it. After baking, thin pieces stay flexible, solid pieces are break-resistant. And all oven-hardening FIMO types can be mixed together
- Beads, flowers, plates, brooches, bookmarks, animals and more, if you can imagine it, you can make it with FIMO's modelling clay
- Box contains 12 FIMO half-blocks: assorted colors for blending and creating all projects!
Release Date: 02-06-2020
Details: If you can think it, you can make it in FIMO! Imagine producing keychains, little boxes and baskets, hair clips, earrings, notebook covers, placemats, pendants, brooches, and, well, more! It's all within reach with FIMO special leather-look craft clay. A blend of art, quality and fun, as only Staedtler can make it. Enjoy hours of absorbing, artistic crafting play, without having to worry about hardening or breaking. FIMO stays soft and pliable no matter if you leave it out for days, or work it for hours. Then, finalize your art right in your home oven. (We recommend a dedicated countertop oven if you'll be doing a lot of crafting). Notes and suggestions: FIMO can be sanded and polished Already hardened FIMO elements can be placed in the oven again for projects that require multiple hardening passes The hardened clay can be varnished with special FIMO paints or painted with suitable pens or acrylic and oil paints FIMO should only be washed by hand, not in dishwashers. Dishwashing detergent is too harsh and can harm the material. Holes for FIMO jewellery and beads can either be made with a needle before hardening or drilled with a hand drill after hardening. Broken FIMO parts can be easily attached again using super glue
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.6 x 0.7 inches