- HARD RUBBER BRAYER – Featuring a synthetic, 80 durometer rubber roller
- FOR LIGHT CARVING APPLICATIONS & MORE – Ideal for use light carving and gluing applications or other graphic projects
- ENHANCED DURABILITY – Features a heavy-duty steel frame
- 80 DUROMETER – Firm, synthetic rubber roller
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – Features a durable plastic, handle that fits nicely in the hand
Details: The Speedball #51 Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer is ideal for ink blocks or carved surfaces for printmaking. It works great for a variety of gluing applications and rolling down prints and other graphic projects. The roller measures 4 inches and is made from hard, synthetic rubber that has an 80 durometer. The brayer boasts a heavy duty steel frame that eliminates warping. It will not bend or break, it is ultra tough. The plastic handle on the rubber brayer is super comfortable and feels great in your hand. You can easily clean the brayer when you are done with your project. Clean it off with soap and warm water. Wipe clean with a paper towel or washcloth. The Speedball Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer is proudly made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.8 x 1.9 inches