Brand: Sculpture Block
- High-density foam used by artists and 3D designers to create highly refined and detailed sculptures and models with long lasting results.
- Easily shaped using a saw, rasp, scraper, chisel or file and can be refined with sandpaper.
- Simply prime the surface with a primer or gesso and add any type of acrylic or oil paint, decorate with glitter, gold leaf paper or patina to complete your design.
- Glue pieces together to create any size desired.
- Contains 3 blocks, size 15 x 15 x 5 cm / 5. 9 x 5. 9 x 1. 9 that each conforms to ASTM D 4236.
Release Date: 10-12-2018
Details: Sculpture Block is an extremely lightweight, easy-to-shape, high-density, cost effective alternative to wood and stone. It is ideal for all artists and 3D designers who are looking to create highly refined and detailed sculptures and 3D models. These foam blocks will not expand, contract or warp while providing long lasting result. Sculpture Block can be easily shaped using a saw, rasp, scraper chisel or file, and will not oxidize metal tools if not cleaned after use. Once primed with a primer or gesso (2 coats) it can be painted with any type of acrylic or oil paint, decorated with glitter, gold leaf, paper and patina. It can also be coated with plaster, cement, polyester and epoxy and glued with any type of glue or epoxy. ACMI certified as AP Seal, according to ASTM D 4236, and U. S. Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA).
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 6.0 inches