Brand: Saral Paper Corp
- You will receive (1) Saral Wax Free Transfer Paper - Red - 12 foot x 12.5 inch Roll
- Red Transfer Paper is best for ceramics and china painting
- For tracing or transferring designs to surfaces to be painted, stitched, carved,etc.
- Maybe used with acetate overlays, plastics and enamel, metal, cloth, wood, fabric,ceramic, canvas, stained glass, tole paintings, architectural work,scrapbooking, watercolor, fine art, and more.
- All Saral transfer papers conform to ASTMD-4236 and are certified by The Art & Creative Materials Institute as non-toxic.
Details: Saral** Transfer Paper is wax free transfer paper (also known as graphite paper or tracing paper) made for general and specialized use, which allows you to transfer your design from a sketch, pattern, template or free hand to any surface. It makes clean, crisp tracings that can be erased and painted over. It's great for tole painting, fabric painting, fine arts and watercolor painting, quilting, dress making, commercial and graphic arts, architecture, wood working, ceramics, stained glass, metal working and it's acid-free for scrapbooking. Saral Transfer Paper is wax free so it gives the advantage of erasing like pencil with no smear or smudge. It can be inked or painted over with no skipping or bleeding. The transfer lines can be sponged, washed out or brushed off of fabric, and a hot iron will not set them as will other tracing or transfer papers made for fabrics. Saral is economical and can be used again and again. All Saral transfer papers conform to ASTMD-4236 and are certified by The Art & Creative Materials Institute as non-toxic, so they are suitable for use by children, as well as adults. Included in this listing is Red Saral Transfer Paper, which is excellent for ceramics and china painting. The lines will fire out. Shows up equally well on light or dark surfaces and mixtures of the two, such as photographs and photostats. May be used on acetate overlays, plastics and enamel
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 2.8 x 2.0 inches