- Precise points & lines: create precise marks that stand the test of time with professional inking pens used by comic artists, illustrators, watercolor artists, archivists, and laboratory professionals.
- Smooth writing: experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink that achieves consistent line widths that won’t smear, feather, or bleed-through most papers.
- Archival quality: pigma pigment based ink is waterproof, chemical and fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and ph neutral. pigma ink colors are derived from single pigment colors for color consistency.
- Japanese quality: micron is the fineliner standard that delivers with precision.
- Certified non-toxic: approved by acmi toxicologists & bears trusted ap seal.
- New! features 2 new bold tip sizes: micron 10 & 12
Release Date: 01-09-2020
Details: When accuracy, performance and preservation count, the unparalleled fine nibs and archival ink quality of the Sakura Pigma Micron fineliner pens are the go-to tool for art, work, and play. Experience smooth writing and crisp ink quality that delivers precise points and lines. Features archival Pigma ink that doesn’t bleed through most papers, is quick drying, waterproof and fade resistant. Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 30 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project. This permanent, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. Architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping. Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the range of point sizes to create precision lines. Scrapbookers and crafters value its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and notebooks. Use Pigma Micron to leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Certified non-toxic, approved by ACMI toxicologists & bears trusted AP Seal. Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed. Set includes 1 each of 6 points sizes in black ink: Micron 01 - 0.25 mm, Micron 03 - 0.35mm, Micron 05 - 0.45mm, Micron 08 – 0.5mm, Micron 10 – 0.6mm and Micron 12 - 0.70mm fineline pens.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches