Brand: Royal Bobbles
- PERFECT FOR BOB ROSS ENTHUSIASTS: Bob Ross, famous for his, soft voice, classic landscape paintings, easel, and permed afro hairstyle is best known for his PBS instructional television program, The Joy of Painting, which first aired in 1983. This soothing artist’s videos have made a comeback on YouTube, Twitch and Netflix , making him into a pop culture icon. These bobbleheads are sure to delight any Bob Ross fans.
- POP CULTURE COLLECTIBLES: Royal Bobbles features several different product lines of famous icons, including entertainers, artists, singers, and historic/political figures. Great for collectors of every genre, these bobbleheads make fun gifts for everyone!
- UNIQUE, COLLECTIBLE BOBBLEHEADS: Each Royal Bobbles premium-quality bobblehead comes in a colorful, printed collector’s box with a custom-cut Styrofoam inner protection. All Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are made from high-quality, heavyweight polyresin, stand at over 8” tall, and are individually hand-painted.Each figure features its own hologram with a unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.
- LIFELIKE FIGURINES, EXQUISITE DETAIL: Because each Royal Bobbles bobblehead is carefully researched, hand painted, and crafted with care, each design is extremely detailed. Royal Bobbles is leading the industry with the most realistic and lifelike likenesses, making them right at home in any environment, whether on a desk, display case or even in a classroom!
- PREMIUM BOBBLEHEAD STATUETTES: Founded in 2009, Royal Bobbles is a premium designer and manufacturer specializing in high-quality, exquisite collectible figurines, allowing for a high level of detail and durability in every product. The quality and detail of Royal Bobbles products and packaging is unmatched in the industry.
Details: This Bob Ross bobblehead is part of Royal Bobbles’ collection of entertainment figures. This collection features some of the most loved and well-known icons in pop culture. Robert Norman Ross was born on October 29, 1942, in Daytona Beach, Florida. He spent his early years helping in his father’s carpentry shop but later joined the United States Air Force as a medical records technician at the age of 18. It was during this time in the military that Ross developed his iconic style of painting, and inspired by the landscape around him, began to sell his paintings for extra income. Once his service in the military was over and determined to never have to raise his voice to people again, Ross decided to pursue his passion for art full time. On January 11, 1983, Ross’ show, The Joy of Painting, aired for the first time. His viewers quickly fell in love with his calm demeanor and soothing voice as he encouraged viewers that they too were capable of painting a world of “happy little trees.”Ross developed a world with no such thing as mistakes, just “happy little accidents.” Late in 1994, Ross was diagnosed with late-stage lymphoma and passed away the following year on July 4th. Many of his paintings were donated to charities and public television stations. Bob Ross will forever hold a place in the hearts of all who have seen him create scenic masterpieces with joy and finesse. This Royal Bobbles model is crafted with extreme attention to detail and is of the highest possible quality. It shows Bob Ross with his iconic paintbrush and easel, with 4 additional interchangeable scenic paintings, and raccoon, squirrel, and bird friends. Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are approximately 8” tall and are made from highest quality, heavyweight polyresin. Each bobblehead is hand painted and crafted with care. Each Royal Bobbles product comes with its own unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 5.6 x 4.8 inches