- Aquacote is a water-based, high gloss acrylic Bulletin Enamel
- It is lead free, fast drying & VOC compliant
- It has a flexible, weather resistant finish
- Use for lettering and graphics on various surfaces
- 1 Quart (32oz) can of White-White, from Ronan Paints
Binding: Office Product
Details: Aquacote, from Ronan Specialty Paints, is a water based acrylic Bulletin Enamel with a high-gloss finish. Formulated for graphic arts, it is lead free, fast drying, environmentally friendly, VOC compliant and easy to clean up. It produces a durable, flexible, weather resistant finish and adheres to wood, steel, concrete, galvanized metal, aluminum and vinyl. For use on signs, billboards, metal highway signs, and vinyl banners. Metal surfaces must be primed with Ronan Prime Lock. 1 Quart (32oz) can of White-White Aquacote.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches