- 2" Stainless steel ferrule firmly holds filament in brush, is easy to clean and is corrosion resistant
- High grade Beech wood handle with hexagonal laser engraving for better grip with less palm sweat and less fatigue with use
- The high quality Solid Round Tapered polyester filaments are balanced at 30%PBT and 70%PET for optimal rigidness and flexibility.
- Comes in hard re usable PVC case for protection and to help the brush keeps its shape
- No Filament loss, works with all paints.
Details: ROLLINGDOG's 2 " Laser engraved Beech wood handle with Solid Round Tapered polyester filament. The laser engraved handle looks great while also adding comfort and usability. The laser engraving design allows for a more breathable grip for more controlled use with less palm sweating and fatigue. The SRT polyester filament has a medium stiffness, cleans up well and works with both water based and oil based paints. Each filament comes to a fine point for smooth application. A stainless steel corrosion resistant ferrule connects to the filaments to the premium quality Beech wood handle.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 2.3 x 0.7 inches