- Heated anodized work surface for encaustic painters
- 12-Inch-by-12-Inch pallete for mixing and melting encaustic paints
- Made from a sheet of anodized aluminum alloy
- Larger 16-Inch-by-16-Inch size also available
- Some assembly required. Made in the USA
Details: RandF Heated Encaustic Palette 12-Inch-by-12-Inch is the perfect heating tool for encaustic paints. Heat cups of encaustic paint or melt and mix color right on the heated surface. You can keep your brushes and heating tools warm on the palette while you paint. The palette is made with a sheet of 0.375 aluminum alloy that is anodized to prevent reactivity that could discolor pigments. 110V Heating element includes a built in temperature regulator. Adjustable legs make it easy to level the palette.
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 11.4 x 3.9 inches