- Overall Dimensions:14" W x 14" D x 7.5" H
- Enlarges artwork up to 20x or Reduces to 80% of the original size with lens reversed
- 200 mm precision-ground optical glass lens, UL Approved, 1- Year Warranty, 7.5ft Long Cord
- Top-loading 7 x 7 in (177.8 x 177.8 mm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable, magnetic, removeable, hinged cover to keep artwork secure.
- Illumination: 500-Watts photo quality lighting, (2-250 Watt photo lamps) with Dual-Cooling System and Safety Overload Circuit. A dark room is required for viewing.
Release Date: 07-05-2019
Details: Artograph's prism projector is an opaque projector. it can enlarge or reduce images you find on opaque surfaces like drawings, photos or pages from a book or a magazine. these images are projected on to a wall, work surface or table top so they can be redrawn at a different scale. the prism projector, like the super prism projector, uses two photo quality bulbs to produce 500-watts of white bright lighting. the lens in the prism can be reversed for enlargement or reduction. it can enlarge up to 20-times the size of the original and can reduce to 80-percent of the original. the glass copy area is a generous 7-inch-by-7-inch and is top loading. the removable hinged lid is perfect not only for flat objects like photographs, but for books and small 3-d objects as well. the fan in the back of the projector draws air through a dual cooling channel system. the projector is also protected from overheating through a thermal overload circuit. although the bulbs produce very bright light, a reduc.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.2 x 8.4 inches