- Water-based, intermixable china paints in transparent or opaque colors, with glossy, shimmery and pastel finishes for decorating porcelain
- Use in combination with Porcelaine 150 paint markers in 9 colors, 10 dimensional paint outliners and several mediums
- Once fully dry, bake for 35 minutes in a domestic oven at 150 °C (300 °F) for an enamelled finish as well as dishwasher, uv and microwave resistance
- For use on all surfaces that can sustain baking instructions, including porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, copper and glass
- Available in 55 colors in 45 ml bottles; includes 37 transparent colors, 11 shimmer colors, 6 pastel colors and 1 chalkboard effect black
Details: With Porcelaine 150, you don't have to be a professional artist or even own a kiln, your kitchen oven is all that you need. Easy to use, Porcelaine 150 lets you redecorate your household china in bright, cheerful colors. Turn cool summer china into warm winter painted pieces to brighten up your home. The Porcelaine 150 product line includes 55 brilliant, intense colors for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more. There are 37 standard colors, including 6 pastel colors and 11 shimmer colors, as well as several mediums, 10 dimensional outliners and a series of 9 markers. A chalkboard black paint is also available. Colors come in both translucent and opaque and were developed to mimic the appearance of true glazed ceramics. The paints are water-based and non-toxic. They are intermixable and blendable with each other to achieve limitless tones. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 300 °F/150 °C for 35 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches