- Liquid Soap gently and efficiently removes paint stains from artist's hands while keeping skin's natural moisture balance
- Contains nourishing properties of olive oil and coconut oil; Perfumed with Lavender Essential Oil
- 100% natural; Free of dyes and parabens
- Manufactured in Provence for Pebeo by Marius Fabre traditional Marseille Soap Company
- Available in a 500 ml bottles with a pump, in both non-perfumed and lavender-scented
Details: Made from moisturizing olive oil and coconut oil, and appreciated for their great lather, Pebeo's Liquid Soaps gently and efficiently remove paint stains from artist's hands. They are cooked in a cauldron in keeping with genuine Marseille soap-making traditions. Manufactured in Provence for Pebeo by the Marius Fabre traditional Marseille Soap Company, Pebeo's line of 100% natural soaps are made from vegetable oils only, mostly olive oil, with neither coloring nor synthetic additives. This exceptional purity confers gentleness while maintaining high cleaning and degreasing efficiency, and while respecting the environment. The liquid soaps are available in non-perfumed and lavender-scented, perfumed with Lavender Essential Oil, in 500 ml bottles with a pump.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.0 x 3.0 inches