Color: Formula Guide Set and Color Book
- INDISPENSABLE COLOR REFERENCE: Quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for graphic design with the Pantone Formula Guide! This color fan guide is used around the world to communicate consistent color throughout work and supply chains.
- DESIGNED FOR 2020: The Pantone Formula Guide includes 294 new, trend, and market-relevant colors for a total of 2,161 spot colors. These fan guides provide more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems.
- ENHANCED PRINTING: These colors have been designed with an enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy, ensuring consistent color for every project. Each color is displayed with a corresponding number and ink formulation.
- HIGH-QUALITY COLOR FAN GUIDE: Printing on coated and uncoated paper stock, the Pantone color fan guides feature colors arranged in chromatic format with new pages marked and integrated into the guide. There is an index in the back for color location.
- IDEAL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN: The Pantone Formula Guide is ideal for visualizing and communicating color for prints and graphic design. The guides can be used while designing logos and branding, marketing materials, and other graphics applications.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 17-09-2019
Details: Take the guesswork out of color and graphic design with the Pantone Formula Guide 2020 Edition! This Pantone book includes 294 new, trend, and market-relevant graphic color chips for a total of 2,161 spot colors so that you will always be able to find the perfect hue for any project. Plus, it provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems. This indispensable color reference tool is used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design so that designers can quickly select, communicate and compare colors throughout the workflow and supply chain. These fan guides feature an enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy, and the Formula Guide provides color formations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks in addition to the corresponding number. Featuring a chromatic format with new pages marked at the top so you can easily locate any shade, there is also an index in the back of these Pantone books for the numeric location of each color. The portable, compact Pantone fan guides are printed on coated and uncoated paper stock. Plus, this color tool includes a Lighting Indicator page to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for optimal color evaluation. Pantone colors are available in most digital design programs, which is perfect for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications. This has been an essential, go-to reference since 1963, providing professionals and graphic designers the ability to compare colors and ensure color accuracy. The Pantone Print Formula Guide has a 1-year limited warranty, so you will always be confident that your graphic designs are printed with beauty and clarity - exactly the way you designed them! Product Details: (2) Fan Guides Size: 10.52” x 3.875” x 2.875” Materials: Coated and Uncoated Paper Stock
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches