Brand: Paasche Airbrush
- MIL Airbrush: MIL Double Action Internal Mix Siphon Feed Airbrush – This model can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage handling light, medium and heavy fluids
- Siphon Feed Airbrush: Achieve patterns of 1/32-inch to 1-1/2-inch
- Double Action Airbrush: The MIL series is slender body airbrush with a cut-out aluminum handle that has the ability to spray most material whether thick or thin
- Paasche MIL Set: The set includes MIL airbrush with cut-out anodized aluminum handle, medium size 3 head, 1 oz bottle assembly, 1/4oz metal cup, 1 oz storage bottle, 6-foot braided hose, hanger, wrench and lessons book
- Paasche Airbrush: Installed with head size (.7mm). Made in the USA
Details: The airbrush features a chrome plated body and aluminum anodized cutaway handle. The MIL is double action and allows the user to achieve fine lines down to 1/32-inch and wider patterns up to 1-1/2-inch. A PTFE packing enables the MIL to handle any water or solvent based paint. Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush and wiping of the needle. The MIL can be used for many applications including hobby, craft, automotive, t-shirts, taxidermy, ceramics, cake decorating, tanning, tattoos, etc. The MIL airbrush is made in the US and includes the following: MIL#3 airbrush, 1/4-ounce metal cup, 1-ounce bottle assembly, 1-ounce storage bottle, hanger, wrench, 6-foot braided hose, lessons booklet and manual.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.5 x 1.8 inches