Brand: Montana Cans
Color: Luminescent Green
- To start using a Montana spray can it is necessary to remove the black safety ring under the nozzle first. Remove the spray nozzle and turn the can upside down. Strike with your palm allowing safety ring to fall out. Shake vigorously for 2-3 minutes ensuring you can hear the mixing balls moving freely. Replace the cap back onto the top of the can valve and trigger away from substrate to test.
- Montana NIGHTGLOW is a high pressure, high-grade nitro-acrylic based paint. It contains light emitting and luminescent pigments. It stores light as absorbed energy charged and emits that energy (as light), when in total darkness.
- Suitable for all smooth, rough or light responding primed surfaces. e. g. metal, wood, hard plastics, primed carton, walls, consider longer drying time depending on substrate
- The time the paint emits light varies subject to the intensity and length of exposure to light (charging) and amount of NIGHTGLOW paint applied. Apply multiple layers on pre-primed substrates for optimal glow.
- Limited resistance to weathering, light and UV-influences.
Details: Montana Cans NIGHTGLOW is a high-grade acrylic spray paint that contains luminescent pigments that absorb and store light particles, then emit glowing-light in darkness. The intensity and length of the glow period depends on the thickness of paint layer applied. It is recommended to apply multiple layers of NIGHTGLOW over a well-primed white surface. The glowing effect will be strongest immediately after charging the painted surface with a strong light source and then exposing the painting to complete darkness. This paint works great for indoor and outdoor applications. It is suitable for all smooth, rough or light responding primed surfaces such as metal, wood, hard plastics, primed cardboard, walls and more. It has limited resistance to weathering, light and UV-influences. NIGHTGLOW works the best with any of the Montana Cans Fat Caps.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.6 x 3.7 inches