Brand: Mont Marte
- Four calligraphy pens: classic style calligraphy pens that can be refilled using the included ink cartridges
- Five classic nib grades: extra fine, fine, medium, broad and extra broad nibs
- 20 ink cartridges: this set comes with 20 ink cartridges in seven different colors, 2 x brown, green, pink, orange and yellow, 5 x black and blue
- Introduction booklet: learn the art of calligraphic writing with the included letter-by-letter introduction
- Exercise booklet: practice and refine your skills with the exercise booklet included
Binding: Office Product
The 33 piece Mont Marte Calligraphy Set has everything you need to develop your calligraphy skills and create beautiful hand lettering artworks.
This calligraphy kit comes with four classic style pens and five different nib grades that can be used to create fine through to broad strokes. These traditional calligraphy nibs are used for Roman Round Hand, Italic, Gothic and Uncial writing styles.
To keep the ink flowing so you can keep creating, the Mont Marte calligraphy kit comes with 20 ink cartridges in seven different colors. These include brown, pink, green, orange, yellow, black and blue. A pump for bottled ink is also included for additional calligraphy pen refills.
If you're not sure where to start, the Mont Marte calligraphy kit includes a handy instruction and exercise booklet that provides you with a step-by-step introduction to calligraphic writing. Create beautiful hand lettering artworks with the 33 piece Mont Marte Calligraphy Set.
4 classic style calligraphy pens
5 classic nib grades
20 ink cartridges with 7 different colors
Pump for bottled ink
Instructions for Use
To insert your ink cartridge, gently unscrew the black nib of the calligraphy pen and put the cartridge (smaller opening end first) into the opening. Hold the inserted ink cartridge against a strong surface, such as a table top, and press down firmly on the pen to force the cartridge to click into place. You will hear a click when the back of the pen nib pierces the cartridge. Screw the nib back onto the pen and place the calligraphy pen upright for a period of around one minute, prior to use. Then gently press it onto a scrap piece of paper to start the ink flow - it should only take a couple of strokes for the ink to start flowing.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.7 x 1.1 inches