Brand: Bendt Cosplay
- LIGHT WEIGHT FOAM CLAY - For props, cosplay, costume, ornaments, hobbies and crafts.
- MOLDABLE - Press into molds, sculpt like clay, use tools,
- PAINTABLE - Use acrylic paint with brush or air-brush after molding or sculpting.
- NON-TOXIC - Great for kids, no smell, no oily residue, easy soap and water clean up.
- AIR DRY - Once you have sculpted your shape, simply leave it out to dry 24-72 hours
Binding: Office Product
Details: Foam Clay by Bendt Cosplay is a moldable foam clay for cosplay and crafting that will change the way you craft. Create high detail and complicated pieces that normally require a lot of sanding/dremeling: Bone textures, antlers, scales, teeth, horns, gauntlets, sword and weapon details. It can be difficult sometimes trying to get fine details out of EVA Foam, especially if it is a three dimensional detail. One of s most impressive features is being able to press it into a silicone mold and capture extremely high detail. Now, you are no longer limited to your dremelling and cutting skills to get crazy details. Foam Clay can be stretched, sculpted, shaped, or pressed into molds. Once you are finished shaping, let Foam Clay fully air-dry for 12-72 hours depending on the volume and thickness being used. Then you can cut, sand and paint it like EVA foam or other foam materials. Foam Clay will adhere to itself very well and will adhere to EVA foam as well if applied while still wet, though we suggest using hot glue or contact cement for the strongest adhesion. Apply a coat of primer and our Foam Clay will give an excellent finish surface for painting. Be sure to tightly seal storage bag and container after use.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.7 x 4.2 inches