- ✔️AMAZING VALUE – You get 14 needle point pens in a variety of precise tips. Get double the amount of the finer tips you’re likely to use often such as the 005, 01, and 02. Included is a useful organizer zipper bag to keep it all neatly in place at home or travelling!
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY – Our premium archival ink is formulated to give you excellent coverage on most surfaces. The fade-resistant ink is waterproof and dries quickly avoiding unwanted smearing. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and works great on most papers and will not bleed.
- ✔️ASSORTED NIB SIZES – 14 pen sizes include: .2mm(005)(2x), .25m(01)(2x), .3mm(02)(2x), .35mm(03)(2x), .4mm(04), .45mm(05), .5mm(06), .6mm(08), 1mm(10), 2.5mm(20/brush). The variety in sizes will help to create a wide range of depth in your drawings. The fine tips give you great precision details while the handy brush tip gives great broader coverage. All tip sizes are labeled on corresponding caps. Ideal for technical drawing, inking, outlining, mandalas, zentangle, stippling, detailing.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, architects, students, professionals, teenagers, adults, hobbyists.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our microline pens. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we will replace it free of charge or you get your money back. No questions asked!
Binding: Office Product
Details: WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Upon unboxing, a very nice black fabric zipper bag with Tooli-Art logo is revealed. This handy case will help you keep organized at home or travelling. Unzip it and you’ll be presented with a beautiful and very giftable set of 14 premium quality microline pens. The pens range from several precise needle point tips to a broader brush tip. This will ensure that you get the effective range in your drawings in the finer tips as well as the broader thick to thin that you’ll get from the brush tip. WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR? Tooli-Art micro fineliner pens are ideal for sketching, illustrations, manga, journaling, or doodling. We also find that many are using them for rock painting for the outlining, detailing, or touch up part of the process. We just ask that extra care is taken to apply a softer touch to ensure the longevity of the tips. HOW DO I USE IT? For best results, please follow the instructions below: 1. Draw with an even pressure and pace to get consistent line quality and avoid bleeding. 2. To draw lines with the same thickness, keep the tip perpendicular to the paper. 3. Please make sure to recap pen immediately after use to prevent from drying out.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.8 inches