- 5 DIFFERENT TIPS – Angle Chisel: Create expressive strokes. Work from thick to thin and make precise marks. Cup Chisel: Adjust contours and edges. Carve and remove paint. Flat Chisel: Blend and mix paint on the palette and create flat, even strokes of color. Taper Point: Apply and carve paint. Blend charcoal and pastel. Create linear strokes and make broad forceful marks. Cup Round: Move heavy paint, control thick color, create soft edges and blend pastel and charcoal.
- MEDIUM FIRMNESS – Very flexible tips almost as good as your own finger but you can get into tiny areas. The tips are so soft and flexible but offer decent resistance, and would shape clay effectively.
- NO FALLING OUT OF THE METAL – Very good quality shaping tools. Well made, handles are thicker than most paint brushes. There is no way for tips to fall out of the metal holding them.
- VERSATILE SHAPING SET – These shapers are excellent for blending for art, such as colored pencils, clay projects, soft pastels, oil painting, masking fluid, sculpting, Pan Pastel, charcoal, graphite, etc.
- PARAMETER (APPROX.) – 16cm/6.3in full length with wooden handle. Tip material: rubber.
Binding: Office Product
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches