Color: Goat Wolf - Ox horn
- Excellent brush even for the advance users.
- Jian Hao (goat and wolf hair). Diameter 3cm (1.18 inches). Hair length: 9.5cm (3.7 inches). Weight 99g 3.2oz
- ABOUT HAIR FALLING OFF: It's normal for a NEW brush of this size to have hair fall off. It's not about bad quality. (READ more below).
- Shaft/handle: Ox horn imitation (plastic)
- Excellent to write chun lian / dui lian (vertical writing), drawing, watercolor, and more
Binding: Office Product
Our customers says, "great for landscape"FAQ:
. Handle is made of OX horn NOT plastic. It can be screwed open/close. That's common for a large brush of this size, it's not a defect.
Concern about size: see photo
. About HAIR FALLING OFF: This brush is brand new. It's common for a new big brush of this size that's handmade to have excess hair "fall off" on the first uses. It's normal. Wash it or immerse it in the water. Use it a few times. After a while, the shedding should stop. If after a month of constant use, many hair still fall off, contact us. We will give you money back.
Bristle length: 9.5cm (3.7 inches). Diameter: 3cm (1.18")
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches