Brand: Falling in Art
- Extra Support – our professional maulstick can steady your hand while painting, and give you a support to rest your hand after hours painting
- Few Seconds – 17 1/5’’ length round stick can be easily extended to 33 6/7'' for large canvases when doing fine detail art work and lettering
- Strong & Durable – varnished aluminum round stick does not easily bend after long time and leather covered cork end is not as slippery as rubber
- Wide Usage – not only for oil, acrylic or watercolor painting, our mahlstick can be used for drawing, lettering or any art work
- AFTER-SALES -- if you meet any issues, please give us a chance to fix them right. At your convenience, if you can contact us, we’d be happy to care for you.
Binding: Office Product
Details: What’s our mahl stick? Our mahl stick, or maulstick, or mahlstick, is an invaluable tool used by painters when painting and drawing to support their hand holding the paintbrush, prevents smudging surrounding artwork while providing a brace for consistent steadiness and balance. How to use our mahl stick? Rest the ball-end of the stick on the edge of your canvas, on the easel, or on a spot of the dry painting area. Hold the other end with your non-painting hand.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches