Brand: Logan Graphics
- FoamWerks FoamBoard Cutting Kit designed for cutting 3/16 inch standard foam board
- For Use on standard foamboard only, not for cutting mats, plexi, glass, hard plastic or extra thick foamcore and Foamboard Underlayment must be used while cutting to get straight smooth cut with no jagged edges
- Includes Rabbet Cutter, Freestyle Cutter and Straight/Bevel Cutter plus a 32 inch (81cm) Channel Rail and copy of the 72 page full color FoamBoard Magic book
- Includes 2 WB and 6 WC blades to accompany the tools in the kit.
- Excellent for architectural, art, craft, student, framing, drafting, model building, hobby and varying other creative uses.
Binding: Office Product
Details: The Logan W1001 FoamWerks Kit contains all the basic FoamWerks tools including the Rabbet Cutter, Freestyle Cutter and Straight/Bevel Cutter plus a 32 inch (81cm) Channel Rail and copy of the 72 page full color FoamBoard Magic book. All the tools included are designed for cutting 3/16 inch (4.7mm) standard foam board. Includes 2 WB and 6 WC blades. Includes: WC4010 Rabbet Cutter-Used to create rabbet edges on 3/16 inch (4.7mm) foamboard to create perfect 90 degree corners. WB6020 Freestyle Cutter-Used to follow traced designs or to freestyle cut shapes from 3/16 inch (4.7mm) foamboard. WC6010 Straight Bevel Cutter-Used to straight cut or downsize 3/16 inch (4.7mm) foamboard at either a 90 degree or 45 degree angle. Can be used against the FoamWerks W3001 Channel Rail for straight cuts. W3001 Channel Rail-Used to guide various FoamWerks tools. Features a 32 inch (81cm) length with scaled edge on one side and rubberized non slip base. W252 FoamBoard Magic Book-72 page full color guide filled with many projects using standard foam board and Logan FoamWerks tools.
Package Dimensions: 36.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches