- ✅ DOUBLE-SIDED PADDLE STROP : This paddle strop has one suede and one smooth side. The suede side is black colored split leather, slightly tufted and the perfect leather to be charged with honing paste. The reverse side is black prime leather that is extra smooth and excellent for final sharpening.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY : Highest Quality Vegetable Tanned Leather.We use vegetable tanned and fine ground process for smooth and flat leather surface.
- ✅ WELL-DESIGNED STROPPING BLOCK : The whole length is 15inch,the handle of the leather strop sharpener is suitable for both professional and beginner woodcarvers. Fix the two holes with screws,so the stropping block can be well stabilized,it's safety and good for sharpening knives.
- ✅ 2pcs POLISHING COMPOUND BARS : White Compound 1 microns Aluminum Oxide, Green Compound 0.5 microns Chrome Oxide.This Micro Fine Chromium Oxide polishing compound is specially designed for use with leather strops to put a scary sharp, polished, mirror-edge on knives, carving chisels and woodworking tools.
- ✅ WIDELY USE : This Leather Paddle Strop is perfort for kinds of Woodworking Chisels, Straight Razors, Utility Knives, Hunting Knives, Folding Knives, Fillet Knives, Kitchen Knives, Chef's Knife.
Details: What is Leather Strop? Our Strops is a premium vegetable tanned hide with abrasive green compound that will put the sharpest edge possible on knives. It should be used as the final step in sharpening. You can use the it to maintain an edge by conducting a few swipes after each use of a blade. What can I sharpen? Woodworking Chisels Straight Razors Utility Knives Hunting Knives Folding Knives Fillet Knives Kitchen Knives Chef's Knife How does it work? The tool works by realigning the very fine edge of the blade and polishing the blades surface. After use or sharpening the blade will have a slight burr this burr is what catches when you attempt to cut. If the blades edge is aligned the blade passes through with little effort. By stropping the knife the very fine edge of the blade will begin align, while the compound polished the edge. How do I use it? Step 1: Apply the compound by rubbing it on the side without the Logo, the smoother of the two sides. The simplest way to describe this process is like coloring with a crayon, back and forth with light pressure. Step 2: Cover the entire leather surface with the compound. Step 3: Place the blade on the leather. The cutting edge should be near the edge of the leather. Adjust the angle of the blade by raising the spine (The back of the blade where it isn’t sharp) slightly creating a wedge with an angle of around 15 – 30 degrees. Step 4: With light pressure push the blade up towards the top of the strop. What is in the box? 1 x Paddle Strop 1 x Green Compound 1 x White Compound 1 x Stropping Guide 2 x Clean Sandpaper
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches