Brand: Kathmandu Valley Co.
Color: Vegetable-dyed Madder
- Beautify your gift with a thousand-year-old tradition in tree-free wrapping paper from the Himalayas of Nepal. Lokta bush cuttings are cooked into a fibrous mash and then spread by hand over boxed screens and set to dry in the Himalayan sunshine, forming the paper and preserving a beautiful natural texture.
- Lokta bushes regrow quickly after being cut, making it an especially sustainable and renewable source for gift wrap paper. The tough nature of lokta paper also makes it an easily reusable wrapping paper.
- Great for birthday wrapping paper, wedding, baby shower gifts, Christmas, Hanukkah, or any holiday or festival. Also good for arts, craft paper, origami, and scrapbooking.
- Each lokta paper giftwrap sheet measures 20x30 inches and comes rolled in a pack of 10 matching sheets.
- Thank you for supporting a thousand-year-old tradition of handmade papermaking from Nepal.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Present your gift with something truly special, handmade lokta wrapping paper from Nepal. Lokta paper is tree-free and made from lokta bushes which grow naturally on the Southern slopes of the Himalayas of Nepal. Strips from the bush are cooked until the fibers separate. The pulpy mash created is then spread by hand over boxed screens and set to dry on the Himalayan mountainside where the fibers reunite, creating the paper. Kathmandu Valley Co. gift wrap paper is great for birthday wrapping paper, weddings, graduation gifts, business gifts, Christmas, Hanukkah, and many more special occasions. Use the paper for wrapping gifts, or as craft paper, for art projects, or scrapbook paper. The paper comes in a roll of ten sheets with each sheet measuring 20 x 30 inches. Thank you for supporting a handmade-paper tradition special to Nepal.
Package Dimensions: 21.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches