- Prints can be made on any natural surface, including paper, canvas, cotton, silk, wool and wood.
- Cyanotype printing is a process traditionally embraced as an inexpensive method for reproducing photographs, documents, maps and plans.
- Cyanotype printing is a remarkably simple process by using two inexpensive chemicals and sunlight or UV exposure.
- Simply fill with water to create stock solutions, coat fabric with sensitizer and create prints by exposing to sunlight or UV. Air dry and process your prints in 24 hours.
- Includes: Two chemicals – Part A Potassium Ferricyanide 0.8 ounces, Part B Ferric Ammonium Citrate 1.9 ounces
Release Date: 21-02-2018
Details: Cyanotype is an antique photographic process distinctive for producing Prussian blue monochromatic prints. Developed in the mid-19th century, cyanotype was quickly embraced as an inexpensive method for reproducing photographs, documents, maps and plans. Jacquard makes DIY cyanotype printing easy with this simple process using our premeasured A & B solution.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.7 x 2.0 inches