- The Ergo-Angle Metal Stamping Hammer was designed specifically for metal stamping. With a smaller, scaled down grip, and multiple holding options, it provides easy handling and precision striking when hand stamping metal jewelry. The 1 pound (1lb) brass hammer head and ergonomic grip aids in striking metal stamps with the right amount of force, every single time. This hammer is great for the beginner and intermediate stamper.
- The 1 pound brass head helps to extend the life of your metal stamps by reducing wear and tear throughout each hand stamping project. The sturdy and grooved grip allows for maximum force and precision strikes. The head is replaceable, because over time, brass hammers may flake when striking, this is by design.
- Ergonomic grip and 1lb brass head ensures that every strike is accurate, resulting in a professional jewelry or leather DIY project. Brass heads are better than steel heads for metal stamping because brass evenly disperses the energy of the hit into the stamping blank. This prevents double impressions and also provides longevity to your stamps and steel punches.
- Back side of the head of this brass stamping hammer can be used for flattening metal stamping blanks into form.
- NOTE: being that the brass head is softer than steel stamps, the brass head will dent and flake when stamping. This is by design and will not affect the quality of your stamping.
Details: The Ergo-Angle Metal Stamping Hammer is a signature ImpressArt tool and an important asset contributing to elevated jewelry stamping. Its weighted brass head and ergonomic features help achieve evenly stamped impressions. The development of the Ergo-Angle Hammer involved a series of field tests performed by ImpressArt Certified Bench Jewelers, who have identified the optimal striking angle and holding points for precision and comfort when working with metal stamps. Experience the Ergo-Angle on your next metal stamped project! NOTE: being that the brass head is softer than steel stamps, the brass head will dent and flake when stamping. This is by design and will not affect the quality of your stamping.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.4 x 1.2 inches