Brand: Moonlight Feather | USA SELLER
Color: Black, White
- 1/4th Pound of white tipped imitation Eagle Feathers from turkeys.
- Great for fashion design, arts and crafts, millinery and jewelry.
- Each feather is about 10-12 inches long
- Check out our videos on YouTube, search "Moonlight Feather"
- Order by 12pm PST M-F for same day shipment. Closed weekends and national holidays.
Details: This listing is for 1/4 lb of dyed reverse half black turkey round quills wing feathers and are approximately 10-12 inches in length and 1-1/2 to 2 inches wide. There are about 50 feathers in this bag of 1/4 lb. This style of turkey wing feather is dipped in black dye from the bottom of the feather. This is a very unique feather, so similar to eagle feathers we must repeat ourselves that these are an imitation that is definitely a must have for Native American crafts such as dream catchers and headdresses. All feathers vary in shapes and sizes. Expect some imperfect feathers as they are packed by weight. There will be a mixture of left and right wings in this bag but it might not be in even quantities. The width of these feathers make them an artist favorite for painting or drawing on. The stiffness of the quill makes it a perfect feather for quill pens. Also commonly used to make large angel wings. Wholesale and Quantity discount is available. Thanks for looking.