- 💪 With the Hercules 8500 DHWT you can cut and form all types of foam materials cleanly and safely every time. Small detail work is a breeze with the 8500 Series, making it perfect for gaming terrain and all types of foam model building.
- 💪 The Hercules 8500 Series offers a wide variety of uses in everything from the packing industry, to the building and mechanical industry; it is perfect for architectural modeling and even set design for stage performances.
- 💪 Adjustable temperature, up to 390 degrees, allows you to compensate for different types and thicknesses of foam and to precisely control your cutting speed. Also, The Hercules 8500 Series are the only hot wire cutting tables on Amazon that offers a foot control pedal for hands-free operation.
- 💪 The working surface is made of a durable, non-stick aluminum co-cured compound that's imprinted with an easy-to-read grid and protractor. The solid aluminum over-arm has a 13¾" throat and is 6" high.
- 💪 The 8500 DHWT is a 110/120 volt cutter with a standard North American Type-A plug that operates at a frequency of 50-60 Hz. The standard equipment includes a spool with cutting wire (Φ0.18mm, length 5m), an adjustable angle stop with an extension rail and a foot control pedal for hands-free operation.
Details: Hercules Cordless Hot Wire Foam Cutter Table with Foot Control Pedal – New for 2020 – Tabletop Hotwire Cutter for Cutting, Forming and Sculpting Styrofoam and Other Foam Materials (Corded 110V AC)
Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 13.3 x 4.5 inches