Brand: Chandler Tool
- Variable Speed / Heat Settings: The only one of its kind, our heat gun combines a low speed/heat setting for delicate or detail work, with a high speed/heat setting for heavy-duty or high-volume work, all in a compact easy to handle package. It’s like having a mini-heat gun and a full-size heavy-duty heat gun all in one!
- Versatile: Perfect for crafts, automotive, electronics, embossing powders, vinyl wrap, HTV, epoxy resin, shrink wrapping, shrink tubing, shrink tube connectors, decals, wine bottle shrink capsules, EVA foam, transfers, acrylic, shrink film, cell phone repair, tablet repair, screen repair, soldering, jewelry making, wire connectors, butt connectors, wax, beeswax, soy, candle making, and more!
- Insulated - Ergonomic - Light Weight - Quiet: cheap mini heat guns get too hot to hold. Traditional large “gun-style” heat guns get too heavy and awkward to handle for extended periods. Chandler Tool saves the day with the perfect balance of compact size, light weight & low-noise to minimize fatigue on even the longest jobs
- UL-Certified - Be careful! Poor-quality heat guns are both a fire hazard & an electrical shock hazard! Most generic heat guns are not manufactured to North American safety standards & are not safety certified. Underwriters Laboratories “UL” is the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a heat gun without it
- American Brand - Tired of buying poor-quality “throwaway” products from overseas sellers who don’t care about their customers? Chandler Tool is a good ‘ol American brand, located right here in the greatest country on Earth - the United States of America. Though many of our tools are manufactured overseas, our company is located in America, we employ Americans & we pay American taxes, just like you
WHY SHOULD I BUY THE CHANDLER TOOL CTHG150D Embossing Heat Gun?
If the Chandler Tool embossing heat gun looks different than others, that's because it IS different. The ONLY embossing heat gun with TWO temperature settings for maximum versatility. High heat (300℃/572℉) for big jobs. Low heat (200℃/392℉) for detail work. All packaged in a compact insulated body for comfortable prolonged use, the CTHG150D is perfect for a variety of crafting projects such as embossing, shrink wrap, paint & lacquer drying & paint removal, as well as many electronics projects!
Do you like throwing away tools & buying new ones? We don't. That's why we build ours to last. With a body made from top-quality impact-resistant plastic and an all-metal precision heating element, this just might be the last heat gun you buy
A defective heat gun is both an electrical hazard and a fire hazard! Beware CE-certified (Europe-only) & non-certified (yikes!) heat guns. UL-certification is the North-American safety standard. UL certification is very expensive & manufacturers are proud to display it, so if a product doesn't say "UL Certified" you can be sure it's not. Unlike most embossing heat guns sold online, the Chandler Tool CTHG150D Dual-Temp Embossing Heat Gun is fully UL-certified
WHO IS CHANDLER TOOL?
Born out of frustration with low-quality throw-away tools, Chandler Tool was founded with a single purpose: to create high quality tools that last a lifetime. Though many of our products are produced overseas, we are an American company, building tools to American standards for American customers. Buy with confidence. We stand by our products with American customer service and a lifetime warranty
If our products ever fail to live up to your expectations, we will make it right. All of our products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.8 x 2.4 inches