Brand: Harrisville Designs
- Harrisville Designs 5 lb. bag of traditional bright color loops makes up to 50 6” x 6” potholders!
- Our cotton loops can make potholders in a single color or multicolor designs
- Hand weaving is a time-honored, educational and fun activity for children and adults alike
- Preserves the New Hampshire tradition of handmade textiles produced exclusively in the USA
- Includes one bag of Pro size loops, colors may vary, looms not included
Release Date: 23-10-2018
Details: Harrisville Designs 5 lb. bag of loops - pastel provides more than enough for you to make potholder designs, or your own creations. Children can enjoy this quiet-time activity, Perfect for rainy days, while learning hand-eye coordination, patterning, and refining fine motor skills. Hand weaving, knitting and felting are wonderful intergenerational activities your whole family can share. Traditional size makes about 50 (6” x 6”) potholders. Assorted colors may vary. Harrisville Designs 5 lb. Bags of loops are available in solid white and assorted bright, designer, and pastel color lines! established in 1971, Harrisville is a small, family-owned and operated business. We believe that quality should not be compromised for even the smallest product. Our goal is to preserve and share the textile heritage of our small new Hampshire village, by providing the highest quality materials for easy projects you and your children can make at home.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 10.6 x 8.3 inches