Color: Assorted Color
- Fuseworks microwave kiln and instructions
- Glass cutter, 2 piece kiln paper, hott mitts
- Fusing glass assortment - 7 piece
- Silver and Gold Earrings Sets and Large and Small Jewelry Bails
- Milliefiori, confetti, dichroic glass 1 ounce
Details: Learn to fuse glass right in your microwave oven. Fuseworks Microwave kiln is lined with a high tech composite material specially formulated to fuse glass in a home microwave. A metal-lined microwave between 800-1200 WATTS is recommended for best results. Create stunning pendants; fashionable earrings; snazzy bracelets and much more. Kit includes: Fuseworks microwave kiln; (7) 90COE Fusing glass assortment; one ounce Dichroic bits and pieces; one ounce Millfiori glass; one ounce Confetti glass; one each: silver and gold earring set; one each: large and small silver and gold bails; two pieces of kiln paper; glass cutter tool; one pair of hot mitts; and easy to follow instructions. Measurements: Kiln: 3-1/4-inch by 4-7/8-inch; complete package: 7-1/8-inch by 7-1/8-inch by 7-1/8-inch.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches