Brand: Fasco Epoxies
- Adhesion - Unusually high adhesion to concrete, stone, wood, metal, glass, ceramic, rubber and a wide variety of plastic materials.
- Cohesion - When the resin is properly cured, the cohesion strength within the bond line is so strong and the adhesion of the epoxy to the materials so great that stress failure will often occur in one of the materials being bonded rather than in the epoxy.
- Shrinkage - Epoxy Glue cures with only a small shrinkage compared to other adhesives. As a consequence, less strain occurs at the bond line and it is stronger. Shrinkage is held to a fraction of 1%. . Stability - Epoxy glue maintains its dimensions and shape under prolonged stress. The stability combined with outstanding tensile, shear and impact strength makes epoxy glue unique among adhesives.
- Resistance - Unlike most adhesive materials, epoxy glue is highly resistant to moisture. Its resistance to solvents is outstanding.
- Insulation - Epoxy glue is an excellent insulator to both heat and electric current.
Details: 110 Fas-Stick Epoxy Glue is a two-part putty type glue with an epoxy resin base. The Part 1, Resin Side is milky white. The Part 2 Hardener Side is amber. Both components are about the consistency of Vaseline.