Brand: Excel Blades
- LIGHTWEIGHT KNIFE FOR CRAFTS - The preferred cutting tool for a wide variety of art and design professionals and hobbyists alike. Designers love the K26 art knife by Excel Blade for its ability to produce careful and meticulous cuts with consistency.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP HANDLE - This outstanding crafting knife boasts a contoured rubberized grip barrel for greater control and comfort, allowing for unparalleled movement and incredible balance when compared to any other precision craft knife.
- MULTI PURPOSE - This indispensable tool of the trade is your new go to paper cutting knife for all manner of craft and design projects; including precision cutting of lightweight materials including vinyl and masking film.
- CARBON STEEL ANGLED EDGE BLADE - Featuring a lightweight yet robust construction, the ultra sharp carbon steel angled edge blade on this paper carving knife is ideal for producing curved lines or circles into film, paper, stencils, and decals at every possible angle.
- EXTRAS INCLUDED - Offering a lifetime of service for a great price, this USA made K26 hobby carving knife comes complete with a precision angled edge blade and shatter resistant safety cap to protect your blade during storage.
Details: Ergonomic hobby knife with contoured rubberized grip. Carbon steel straight edge blade is ideal for trimming wood, plastic, paper, leather, and other lightweight materials. Perfect for hobby and arts and crafts - scrapbooking, 16027 kits, paper crafts and more. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.5 x 0.6 inches