Brand: Creative Mark
- A large, lightweight French style field and studio sketchbox easel than can either be placed on a table or converted into a high tripod painting stand with a storage drawer and wooden palette. Made of oiled walnut wood that comes with a carrying strap and wheels for ease of traveling and portability. Perfect for Outdoor Painting, Plein Air, Oils, Acrylics, Watercolors, Pastels, Sketching, Drawing, and more.
- Solid wood construction that is sturdy and only weighs 12 lbs makes this the lightest easel on the market. It can be adjusted to any inclined angle, including completely flat depending on the need and supports artwork up to 32". The French easel can fold down for easy storage and still hold all of your art supplies due to the multiple compartments and drawers.
- The French easel can fold down for easy storage and still hold all of your art supplies. It even serves as a wet canvas carrier once your session is complete, so painting in oils is not a problem! Finally you can bring along a whole studio's worth of art supplies, including everything from paint tubes, charcoal and drawing gear, to palettes, palette cups, painting knives and brushes.
- Size Folded: 22" x 17" x 9" | Max Height: 72" | Wooden Palette: 17-3/4" x 11-1/8" | Large Drawer: 18" x 4" x 1.5" | Small Drawers: 7" x 6" x 1.5" | Brush Compartments: 15" x 3.25" x 1.5" | Weight: 12 lbs. Great for artists, adults, teens, professionals and beginners.
- If you are not happy with your item at any time, please contact the seller directly so that they can assist you with your order!
Details: Made to the highest standards by skilled craftsman, this hand oiled wood walnut color easel holds a huge selection of supplies. Finally you can bring along a whole studio's worth of art supplies, including everything from paint tubes, charcoal and drawing gear, to palettes, palette cups, painting knives and brushes. The Traveling Monet French Easel includes a wood palette for your convenience, but you can easily take a paper palette along if you prefer. The easel will support any canvas of reasonable height and width, but it can also be used with supported paper or watercolor blocks up to 32" high. It even serves as a wet canvas carrier once your session is complete, so painting in oils is not a problem. Key Features: Includes two wheels for easy rolling Telescoping handle Size folded: 22" x 17" x 9" Weight: 12 lbs. Height Open: 72" Top height with fully extended handle: 35" Drawer size: 18-3/4" x 12-1/8" x 1-7/8" One large drawer compartment: 18" x 4" x 1-1/2" Three small drawer compartments: 7" x 6" x 1-1/2" Two brush compartments: 15" x 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" Wooden palette: 17-3/4" x 11-1/8" Includes shoulder strap.
Package Dimensions: 24.3 x 17.5 x 7.8 inches