Brand: Creative Mark
- Wooden mahl stick painting hand rest to stabilize for detail and precision painting, rotates 180 degrees
- Polygon handrest that measures: 2-3/4 x 3 inches, designed for comfort and very easy to use; move it up or down and swivel to virtually anywhere you need it
- Forward pressure from resting your hand will lock the shaft in place preventing it from sliding up or down
- Screw style mounting cube/clamp allows you to clamp virtually anywhere on your easel, fits easels up to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Measures 31 inches long, screw clamp mount; ensure your easel has a secure location to mount; 90-day warranty
Details: Artist, inventor and engineer Ray Givonetti's invented the EZ Rest, which measures 30¾" long, and brings you all the joy in painting without the limitation of a traditional Mahl Stick. EZ Rest's unique mounting cube allows you to clamp it virtually anywhere on your easel. Just slide in the EZ Rest into the clamp base and you're ready to use. Simply hold the EZ Rest with the last 3 fingers of your painting hand and pull back slightly to position your hand rest exactly where you want it. In seconds you can move it up or down and swivel to virtually anywhere you need it! Ingeniously, the forward pressure of you resting your hand on EZ Rest when you start to paint, will lock the shaft in place preventing it from sliding up or down. Its disk shape is designed to fit the palm of your hand making it very comfortable. Hold your palette with your other hand and paint with a new found freedom only EZ Rest can give you!
Package Dimensions: 32.9 x 4.8 x 4.2 inches