Brand: Createx Colors
- 4030 Intercoat is a water-soluble, polyurethane clear. Use as a flow enhancer (mix additive) and non-catalyzed clear. Compatible with all Createx Colors paints.
- Improves flow, leveling and durability of the coating after air drying. Allows water-based paint to be applied in heavier coats without risk of cratering due to surface tension.
- Works as an adhesion promoter when added to any water-based paint to improve adhesion to plastics, models, resin kits, vinyl, rubber and most any substrate.
- Enhances durability of Createx Colors paint after air drying. 4030 creates an acrylic-urethane mixture that has significantly improved scratch resistance compared to air drying alone.
- Water-based. Meets ASTM D-4236. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Details: Createx 4030 Intercoat a mix additive for use with all Createx Colors paints including: Auto Air Colors, Createx Airbrush Colors, Wicked Colors and Createx Illustration Colors. 4030 Intercoat is a flow enhancer mixed with colors for improved flow while painting, improved adhesion, leveling and durability of the finished coating. 4030 Intercoat is a water-soluble, polyurethane balancing clear which creates an acrylic-urethane when mixed with any Createx Colors paint. 4030 Intercoat can be mixed into Createx Colors paints in any ratio, generally 10 – 30% per volume.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches