- The Craftsman Edge Utility Cutter can cut through thick and thin, with 1 3/4 inch wide angle opening. Cuts through carpet, rope, chain link, screws and more
- The vinyl, comfort grip handles allow for tough handling and materials
- Store your blades safely and conveniently in the tool
- Easy, quick blade change requires no tools and reduces project downtime
- Backed by Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: From box cutting to sheet metal, this Craftsman edge utility cutter offers a versatile design that can be used for almost anything. With quick blade changes that allow for blades to be easily removed and replaced, you can switch out dull blades with hardly any down time and resume your projects immediately. Store your blades safely and conveniently for easy access later. Whatever your project needs, this Craftsman edge cutter can finish the job with ease. The vinyl handles give a tough grip and the utility blades can cut through rope, carpet, sheet metal and nails. The wide angle jaw opens 1-3/4 inch and cuts through large items with ease. No matter the size of your projects or materials, these cutters are happy to assist. You'll get through tough materials faster than other cutters and Craftsman can guarantee its success for life.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 6.0 x 2.0 inches