- High optical clarity (NOTE: has a protective film that must be removed for it to be clear.)
- Actual Dimensions - 23.75" x 35.75" (Due to cutting kerf width)
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Innate weatherability and UV resistance
Details: Cut tolerance +0" -.25" - High optical clarity - Innate weatherability and UV resistance - Excellent dimensional stability - Lightweight - Excellent chemical resistance Acrylic plastic is a transparent thermoplastic homopolymer that is often colloquially referred to as plexiglass. This plastic has unique properties that make it ideal for a variety of purposes, ranging from basic household items to fiber optic cables that power the world. These properties have allowed acrylic to enjoy immense popularity in manufacturing as well as DIY project.