- Natural Red Terra Cotta Clay - After firing in the kiln it will be a nice a rich terracotta color
- How to Fire - For the best results, bisque to Cone 04 then glaze to Cone 06.
- This clay is organic, made in the USA, is non-toxic and can be used for all kinds of different crafts.
- With 5 pounds of clay you can use it to make multiple small pieces or sculpt and let airdry. If you are airdrying it will not be a permanent piece and will break if made wet or dropped.
- Please note that, like any dark, damp, organic environments, blocks of moist clay are perfect growing grounds for mold. The type of mold that grows on clay is not harmful (but maybe smelly), and is actually a desirable trait to many potters, as it acts as a natural plasticizer
Binding: Office Product
Details: Package Contains: 5 pound Cone 06 Red Clay Shrinkage (+/-2%): 7.6% Absorption (+/-1%): 8.74% COE x 10-6: 5.4
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.4 x 5.3 inches