Brand: WHITE NIGHTS
- 📌Extra Fine Quality, non toxic and cruelty free
- ⭐️Great choice for professional and emerging artists.
- 🏆Characterized by transparency, which allows the artist to work with thin glaze. Pure colors allow you to write in the mixture and to obtain a rich variety of shades.
- 🌼A balanced palette set of "White Nights" consists of 24 colors, can solve many creative tasks watercolorist.
- ✅Made in Saint Petersburg, Russia according to all highest standards and proudly presenting high-quality.
Details: A set of professional watercolor paints "WHITE NIGHTS" includes 24 tubes of 10 ml. The paints are made by the well-known Russian producer of goods for creativity - the Nevskaya Palitra factory. Watercolor consists of a color pigment, ground to the smallest particles, which leads to the convenience of working with paints, their high lightfastness. And natural glue gum arabic, which is an integral part of many watercolors, provides excellent adhesion (adhesion to the surface) and prevents paint from shedding. Watercolor has a pasty consistency, which is very convenient when working on large canvases. Watercolor almost does not lose its original appearance over time. The set is packed in a cardboard box. Watercolor in tubes has a pasty consistency. The paint from the tubes is squeezed onto the palette and mixed in the required volume. The most important advantage - immediately ready for use. Especially if you are painting in the technique of a la prima, where water is already in the sheet - extra water in watercolors is not needed. Therefore, it is difficult to get the right amount of paint out of a cuvettes, unlike tubes.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.5 x 1.0 inches