- Durable - This heavyweight paper (80 lb/120 gsm) is perfect for a wide variety of dry media including: graphite pencils, colored pencils, chalk, charcoal, sketching sticks, pens, white gel ink pens, pastels, and much more!
- Saves Blending Time - The paper’s warm gray tone (Pantone 4C) allows you to spend less time laying down pigment for medium shades, and gives your whites and highlights more contrast instantly so your art pops on the page.
- Erases Cleanly - Marks are erased cleanly without damaging the paper texture and fibers. These sheets respond best to High Polymer Erasers, but all eraser types will erase cleanly and completely.
- Micro-Perforated Edged Sheets - Each sheet rips from the spiral binding cleanly, creating 9x12 inch pages for framing. The twin loop wire binding is sturdy enough to keep the pages together in a beautiful book of your art.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement.
Details: Take a break from standard white sketchbooks with Arteza's Gray Toned Sketch Pad! This perforated sketchbook features twin loop wire spiral binding which lays flat and allows for supreme ease of creation. The pages tear out with clean lines and are a full 9 inches x 12 inches which is perfect for framing your piece. The lightly textured, fine tooth paper is perfect for experimenting with different dry medias in both light and dark tones. By using a mid-value color page for your piece, you increase your chances of creating a fuller range of color value without spending time covering the page in pigment. Create more realistic pieces! The dark tone of the paper creates a realistic hue that allows the eye to accept the drawing as a more realistic representation of the subject matter than those pieces drawn on plain white paper. Experience the ultimate in drawing potential with this beautifully toned sketch pad today!
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 10.3 x 1.3 inches