- Build detailed structures and learn architectural design fundamentals with Arckit go colors 2.0! 160+ pieces included
- Arckit is a freeform architectural modelling system that allows you to physically explore designs and bring your ideas to life with speed and precision
- Endless creative possibilities with quick assembly, reusable components and multiple building capabilities
- Practical learning tools for architects - a stem learning aid for education and as a fun way to develop architectural and design skills
- Free Online tools to aid design - Arckit digital components and Arckitexture Printable materials library available to enhance designs and add your own personal touch
Release Date: 01-09-2018
Details: Develop your design and architecture skills with go colors 2.0 by Arckit! Inspired by real colors used in modern architecture, go colors is a fun way to learn design skills early on. Large floor plates and easy click and connect components make this the perfect starter set for younger architects. Arckit is a freeform architectural modelling system that allows you to physically explore designs and bring your ideas to life with speed and precision. Based on modern techniques and a 1.2M/4ft grid to scale, The click and connect modular components make it possible to create a vast range of structures that can be quickly assembled, endlessly modified and finished to perfection. To open up the world of architecture to everyone. To help you develop fundamental design skills and experience the feeling of spontaneous creativity through hands-on model. And to continually develop our unique System as a practical tool for architects, a stem learning aid for education and as a fun way to release creative energy.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.0 x 2.6 inches