- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH: Strong, long-lasting water-resistant adhesive; solvent-free 2-component epoxy
- SETS IN 5 MINUTES: Easily and quickly sets; dries and obtains full strength in 3 hours; can be sanded and painted; water, oil, chemical and impact resistant; high temperature resistance (-30 to 80 degree Celsius)
- MULTI-USE APPLICATION: Effectively bonds to metal, wood, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE)
- IDEAL FOR INVISIBLE JOINING OR HIGH TRANSPARENCY ITEMS: Provides a crystal clear bond that’s perfect epoxy glue for jewelry, ceramics, and china porcelain
- EASY TO USE: Two-part epoxy glue instant mix; allows for no mess storage; for best results apply to clean and slightly rough surfaces; 15ml
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: A Strong, Long-Lasting Solvent Free AdhesiveFinding the right adhesive doesn’t have to be a difficult task with Araldite’s line of professional grade epoxy glues. Crystal adhesive is a solvent-free, two component epoxy that is water resistant and ideal for at-home DIY projects. Joins with a Crystal Clear Invisible BondCrystal adhesive provides an easy-to-use application for invisible joining of glass, jewelry, ceramics, china porcelain, and other high transparency items without leaving an unsightly residue. Once fully dried, the joined material can be painted and sanded without worrying that it will come apart ensuring the perfect finished look to any material. Crystal adhesive can also be used on other surfaces including metal, wood, masonry, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric and rubber, and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE). Sets in 5 MinutesQuickly sets in 5 minutes and obtains full strength in 3 hours. During assembly make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease before applying the clear epoxy adhesive. Apply light pressure to the joint until set and be sure it’s fully dried before sanding or painting. For optimum bonding of wood and metal, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent. High Temperature Resistance Able to withstand temperature variations between -30° C to 80° C, Crystal adhesive can be used for many projects. But please do not use on items that will contact food or drink or to bond rear-view mirrors to car windscreens. Store in a dry place at room temperature in the original tubes and have a powerful adhesive on hand to mend important heirlooms, souvenirs, gifts, or craft projects for year to come.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 inches